Click here to view current Graduate Nurses opportunities.
We welcome you to begin your professional career at the University of Michigan Health System and we understand what it means to be a new graduate starting your first position in such a vast medical institution. This is a special time to work, grow and learn in your clinical area of interest. Whether you join us with your recent RN license or are waiting to take your exam, we support your transition from nursing student to nursing professional. At UMHS you will have:
- Individualized, preceptored unit orientation to enhance your skills, critical thinking and organization
- Special clinical area classes in medical-surgical, pediatric or critical care nursing
- Opportunities to participate in a mentorship program
- Peer support network activities
- Ongoing educational activities to encourage lifelong learning
We welcome you to create your career with us!