GRADUATE NURSE OPPORTUNITIES
BE A PART OF THE MICHIGAN DIFFERENCE TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER
One of the most exciting and crucial times in your nursing career is as a Graduate/Student Nurse. And there is no better place to work, learn and grow within your chosen area of specialty than here with us at University of Michigan Health – Michigan Medicine.
RN/GN positions: Open year round
Positions are posted each week on Mondays for many adult and pediatric inpatient floors. All provide a new graduate nurse orientation. No RN experience required.
Graduate Nurse Internships: Open for select units at select times of year
Four (4) to six (6) month internship programs which prepare Graduate Nurses for a Registered Nurse position on select units. Orientation includes a combination of classroom and precepted clinical experience. Shift assignment will occur after successful completion of internship.
Units offering GN Internships: Positions posted at select times per year
- University Hospital – Emergency Department
- Mott Children’s Hospital Emergency Department
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- 11 West/12 West Pediatric General Care Unit
- University Hospital – PACU
- Cardiovascular Center – Operating Room
- Mott Children’s Hospital – 10W, Pediatric Cardio-Thoracic Unit GN Internship
- University Hospital – Operating Room
- Cardiovascular Center – CVC 4 (CVICU)
- University Hospital – 6D Medical ICU (CCMU)