JOIN OUR TALENTED TEAM
MICHIGAN MEDICINE EXPANSION OVERVIEW
NEW Adult Inpatient Tower
(Opening Fall 2024)
The new 12-story hospital will house 264 private rooms capable of converting to intensive care, a state-of-the-art neurological and neurosurgical center, high-level, specialty care services for cardiovascular and thoracic patients, along with advanced imaging. Locating these services together will enable healthcare providers to quickly respond to complex cases and deliver state-of-the-art treatments.
“We are proud to be at the forefront of innovation with a new hospital that will support the extraordinary work of our faculty, nurses and other providers and our research community,” said Marschall Runge, M.D., Ph.D., the executive vice president of medical affairs for U-M, CEO of Michigan Medicine and dean of the Medical School. “It’s an investment in Michigan Medicine’s mission of advancing health to serve Michigan and the world.”
For additional information click here.
We are diverse
- Flexible health, dental and vision coverage starting on day one
- Paid time off accrual starting on day one
- Retirement plans with immediate vesting and a generous contribution match
- Healthy living programs that support physical, mental and emotional well-being and promote a work-life balance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dedicated employee child care centers
*All dates subjected to change. Be sure to check back regularly for additional job postings and project updates.